Who we are
Stavvy is transforming how business is conducted remotely by making complex legal and financial transactions easier, safer, and more accessible to all. Whether we are working to enable title companies to facilitate remote closings in a safe way, better connecting lenders with the businesses they use during the home buying process, or building the next set of tools for the platform, Stavviators (our employees) are disruptors at heart. Our team is constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to simplify life's defining moments. If you want to help power the paperless revolution, join us at Stavvy!
This Account Executive role is expected to grow Stavvy’s customer base in Title & Settlement within a specific geographic region & named book of business. This person will be an integral part of the Sales Team responsible for area sales goals, using a hunter mentality to drive key performance metrics.
What you'll do
- Identify and work with Key Stakeholders to help drive top of the funnel
- Ability to listen to customer needs and align Stavvy value
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with title and settlement within assigned territory to drive sales
- Evaluate, map out, and strategically plan against territory goals and KPI’s
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contacts with prospects and existing customer base
- Manage all stages of the prospect pipeline on a routine basis, maintaining accurate reporting, contact records and files for proper management of territory through HubSpot
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate Stavvy value proposition, driving stories to create enthusiasm, emphasizing products features and differentiators to highlight customer needs and solutions
- Engage with cross functional teams including, industry experts, marketing, and product to provide feedback on market trends, competitive intelligence, and insights from prospects
- Follow industry trends and competitive products to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Understand the Stavvy product, solutions, and features, differentiators and perform demos for prospects
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience (full sales cycle)
- Start-up or Entrepreneurial spirit
- Title & Settlement experience is preferred
- Digital sales expertise in a fast-paced, high growth organization preferred
- MEDDIC or MEDDPICC experience preferred
- HubSpot or similar CRM experience.
What we offer
- Fully Covered Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Office centrally located in Boston’s financial district
- Paid Parental, Medical & Military Leave
- Monthly $100.00 employee lifestyle stipend
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Core values-based leadership
- Endless opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Stavvy is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.